Behind the scenes at enviZion May/June
What a welcome change Autumn has been. The weather has started to cool and we have a few more days of sunshine.
*A few of our staff have been lucky to enjoy annual leave, celebrating their birthdays - Freida our Administration and Compliance Manager taking in the fresh sea breeze while enjoying a cruise & Sonyia our Training Administration having a blast at her 70's theme birthday party! They have both now returned refreshed and ready.
*Sachiko has been away on leave and in the short term Bhakti has joined our team as cleaner.
Wishing a very Happy birthday to anyone celebrating their birthdays in May and June:
- April 29th Sonyia
- May 7th Naing (Hospitality student)
- May 10th Suk (Hospitality student)
- May 11th Freida
- May 15th Elise (Community Services student)
- June 5th Mahli (Community Services student)
- June 6th Muang (Hospitality student)
- June 15th Jeremy (Hospitality student)
- June 16th Mahuta (Entrepreneurs Of The Future Student)
- June 21st Samuel (Community Services student)
"The Entrepreneurs of the Future course is a necessity for every business"
Quoted by Entrepreneur student/business owner 'Cherie Care'
Picture: Mahuta - during the Hospitality workshop.