Do you dream of owning and running your own business?
enVizion are excited to present a series of workshops hosted by successful business owners in Cairns.
The workshops will provide an insight into each individual's area of expertise and how they have navigated through the minefield of small business ownership. We have a limited number of seats at these workshops click here for more details and to secure your seat.
If you are ready to take the next step with your start up idea, why not join our our Entrepreneurs of The Future Program. #EOTF
This training is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government..
- Young jobseekers aged 15-24 years. Priority access was given to the following at-risk groups:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- People with disability
- Long term unemployed.
- Queenslanders at-risk due to underemployment
- Mature aged jobseekers (55 years or over)
- Queenslanders over 24 years of age who have barriers to learning and/or the transition to sustainable employment, including self-employment
- Women wanting to return to the workforce
- Veterans and ex-service personnel